The starting point for any development initiative, whether for an individual, team or organisation,
is a clear understanding of the current reality.
– Re-administer the tool after an appropriate period (normally between 6 months to 1 year).
– Check progress and R.O.I.
– Define the new development objectives.
– What assessment tools and approach will best support the achieving of the objectives, for this particular person/team/organisation?
– Decide and administer the tools.
– What are the objectives that we need to achieve?
– What outcomes need to have been delivered by the end of the process?
– What is the starting point and how will we assess that?
– What is the end point and how will we assess that?
– What does the learning journey look like?
Our focus remains firmly on our Purpose, which is to ‘transform the effectiveness of leaders, teams and organisations, for good’. But the best way for us to acheive this, has evolved this year.
“The greatest challenge of our times is building the leadership capacity in order to meet the challenges of the 21st Century.” World Economic Forum 2013.
“I absolutely believe that people, unless coached, never reach their maximum capabilities." Bob Nardelli. CEO Home Depot.
"Teamwork is the secret that makes common people achieve uncommon results." Ifeanyi Onuoha.
“Without strategy, execution is aimless. Without execution, strategy is useless.” Morris Chang. CEO TMSC.
Business performance is driven by Organisation Effectiveness. Do you know how effective your organisation is?
Our practical advice will save you time and money and accelerate the effectiveness of your organisation and people.
The starting point for any development initiative, whether for an individual, team or organisation, is a clear understanding of the current reality.